Social Media
     

24.1.16

My Makeup Collection 2016

I don't think I've done a full Makeup Collection on my blog so I thought I'd share it. I'm not trying to brag, I love reading/watching makeup collections. I bought most things with my own money, but a lot of products were given to me from friends and family.

Foundations

Bourjois Healthy Mix | MAC Studio Fix Fluid | Bourjois 123 Perfect

Concealers

Benefit Erase Paste | Collection Lasting Perfection

Eyeshadow Palettes

Urban Decay | Barry M 

Mascaras

L'Oreal | Benefit | Elizabeth Arden | Collection | Est (I think?)

Contour Kits

Anastasia Beverly Hills | Collection

Bronzers

Benefit | Avon | Seventeen

Eyeliners

 Eyebrow Products

Barry M | Benefit

Powders

Rimmel Stay Matte

Brushes (Real Techniques)

Sculpting Brush | Nick's Picks (or Starter Kit) | Stippling Brush | Miracle Complexion Sponge

 Ebay Brushes


As I am too lazy to take a photo of my lipsticks, here's my Lipstick Collection

Isabel X
Follow CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE ON BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top