Social Media
     

16.6.15

Lipstick Collection

Hello Everyone!

I have a Lipstick Collection for you today! My camera always picks colour up brighter than in real life, just keep that in mind!



Estee Lauder- "Rose Mist"

Natural Collection "Berry Blush"
 I genuinely like Natural Collection, it stays on well and it works just as well as MAC!

Avon "Glazed Almond"
 I have a lot of browny lipsticks, I don't always wear them but I do like this one.


Avon "?" (Surprise, the label wiped off this one!)
 It was a hand-me-down so.... It's a good match to my lip but it gives more of a pinky tone.

No7 "Highland Mist"
 Another browny one, but for some reason this looks a bit purple on me.


Avon "Bold Bordeaux"
 Okay, it isn't AS dark irl as on camera, it's kind of a dark purple-pink colour, but it definately isn't that dark!

Avon- "Uptown Pink"

Elizabeth Arden "Pink Honey Pearl"

Natural Collection "Berry Sorbet"

Seventeen "Hot Chilli"

Avon Lipliner "Simply Spice"


Maybelline Baby Lips "Pink Punch"

Collection Colour Pro "?" 



...............................

By the way guys, thank you for 26 followers! I didn't even think I'd get 5 so thank you!

QOTD: Boots or Superdrug?

Isabel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top