Social Media
     

19.2.17

2017 Favourites so far...



Firstly, I should address the elephant in the room. 8 weeks. 8 weeks I haven't even glanced at my blog! I've been so busy catching up with school coursework I've had no time to myself! But I'm back- I won't promise weekly post, but I will post when I can!

In todays post, I'll catch you up on the things I've been loving so far in 2017!


Before I start the list, I'd like to just make a quick public service announcement. I've made a YouTube Channel! I've got a few videos up already- I'm thinking of doing some skits, makeup, lifestyle type videos, so if you like the sound of that, here's the link!

If you're looking for a drugstore medium coverage foundation that doesn't oxidise on your skin, look no further than this foundation! It has a really light feel to it and gives a beautiful finish! And the best part of it is its £7.99
I can't believe how amazing this scrub is! I've been using it about 1-2 times a week and my skin is so fresh! And the strong smell of coffee definitely gives you a kick start for the day!
I've always used BeFunky, but recently I've swapped for Canva. It's a simple graphic design software that allows you to create really aesthetically pleasing designs. I used it to create the thumbnail at the beginning of this blog post!
Balance me Wonder eye cream
When the weather is particularly cold, my under eyes tend to very dry and tight. After receiving this eye cream from the asos Christmas calendar, my under eyes have been thanking me! It's perfect for a moisturiser under concealer (under the eyes, of course!) It kind of fills your under eyes out, leaving this feeling less tight. 

Do I even need to vouch for this palette? Just take a look at how beautiful this palette. There is not one colour in this palette that I wouldn't wear! They're super easy to apply and aren't a complete mess like other glitters!
Lottie London Slay All day (Matte liquid lipstick) 'TBT'
A very quick Superdrug pop-in-for-a-water ended up with buying yet another makeup item. I saw this on a poster and I thought 'oh, that's a nice colour' so I picked it up and bought it. Went home, swatched it on my hand, and it wouldn't budge. Like it's the strongest, most durable liquid lipstick I've ever tried (granted, it is only the second but...)
Stabilo Boss Pastel highlighters
Surprise! Highlighters you don't put on your face! Honestly, my revision notes and mindmaps have never looked so Pinterest ready!

And that is some of the loves of my life so far in 2017. What are yours? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top