Social Media
     

11.12.16

fashion and beauty haul | BLOGMAS

Hello everyone! Today I went on a shopping trip with my mum. I've not long ago got a waitressing job in a pub up my road, and my wages and tips have been saving up for this moment! Here's what I bought!



Primark
These Disney baubles are so adorable, and for £4, I had to buy them!



I bought this HUGE pattern reverse scarf for £7, and I have to say, it's the most cosy thing I've ever had round my neck!

When I first heard of bodysuit, I thought they were absolutely pointless. But I have to say, they've
definitely grown on me! Anything ribbed with any morse of gold immediately goes in my basket!
Oh, and this was only £3!
I was in desperate need of some new skinny jeans, so I picked up two pairs of  super stretchy skinny jeans, my personal favourite!

I was also in desperate need of a new belt, as all mine are starting to look tatty. I picked this tan coloured belt up for £1.50. I love this kind of belt because no matter how much you've bloated, it will always fit!

I've been meaning to buy a headband to push my hair out of my face for when I'm doing my makeup. I picked this one up because it was just £1.
I absoleutely love the colour of this jumper! It's super soft as well!!

I was going to buy this as a work top, but I thought it might tangle in food which would not be ideal, but I bought it anyway, considering it was something like £3!
Boots
I've recently ran out of my MAC Studio Fix Fluid, but I wasn't willing to buy that again so I had a look round Boots for a highstreet foundation. I don't think I've ever tried Maybelline foundations, so I was testing some out and this Dream Satin Liquid had such a good feel to it!
Debenhams
I adore the packaging from Urban Decay!

And finally, I decided to splash the cash on something I've had my eye on for a while now... Urban Decay Moondust palette. I am in awe at how beautiful these eyeshadows are. They are such high pigment and just wow!
I thought I'd add this flash photo to just emphasise how amazing this eyeshadow palette is!
And that is everything I bought on my shopping trip! Sorry for missing a day or two off blogmas, I didn't realise how much time blogging everyday would take!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top