Social Media
     

15.12.16

Christmas Wishlist! | BLOGMAS

Hello everyone! So, again I missed a few days from Blogmas, that's mainly because I have an art mock coming up and I didn't realise how much effort it takes!

Anyway, it's 10 more sleeps till Christmas, so I guess you could say I've left this post till pretty last minute, but these are just a few things that I'd love this Christmas!



A really fluffy dressing gown
Slippers
New pyjamas
Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette
Beauty Blender (original or real techniques)
Eyeshadow brushes
Jewelry hanger
Sports bra
Fluffy socks
Makeup drawer seperators
TV Stand
Flashcards/ revision cards

And that is all that's on my Christmas list this year.

Tomorrow's post will be the second instalment of my beauty calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top