Social Media
     

18.12.16

Asos Beauty Calendar Week 2! | BLOGMAS

Another few days missed... I haven't got to grips with this whole posting every day of the month, have I?! Anyway, the long-awaited Asos beauty calendar roundup part two is here!

Day 9... I love this moisturiser. It's so hydrating, especially for this time of the year. I love the smell of it- it has kind of a minty smell, and it feels like it unclogs my pores! 


I was actually in need of a new primer, and when I opened Day 10 up, I was not disappointed! I've been using this under my foundation, and it makes my skin look so hydrated without looking oily
Another all purpose skin cream. I fully appreciate these little tubs because I often get areas of dry skin that I combat with balms!
I swear this calendar is listening to me, the other day I was saying how I wanted a translucent loose powder, I have one from Collection, but it isn't my skin colour! I've used this Nude By Nature translucent powder for baking under my eyes and I really like it! If you're looking for a powder for under your eyes that make your skin soft and silky, definitely try this out!

I've never used eye drops before, but I am so glad this was in the calendar! The first time I used it, I was amazed at how smooth my eyes felt!
I love the packaging of this-  the little quote on the front reminds me of Treacle Moon! I haven't tried this yet, but I'll let you know what I think of it!

How cute are these nail transfers?! I can't wait to use these during the holidays!
I saw that this calendar included a Sleek product, and I was thinking what it could be. When I opened door 16, I was so happy to see this matte lip cream waiting for me! The colour is kind of like Velvet Teddy from MAC, so this could possibly be a dupe!
Again, I am so sorry for missing so many days of Blogmas! I should've really pre-drafted them so I wasn't so unprepared! I might see you tomorrow, but don't be surprised if I don't post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top