Social Media
     

10.8.16

Primark Summer Haul

So every now and again, I have to go up to the RVI in Newcastle (lovely hospital btw!) for a general checkup, like weight, height, blood tests etc., and we always take the opportunity to take a look around the shopping centre! As I've just had a clear out of clothes, I was in desperate need of a few holiday pieces as I may be going abroad next week! I spent just over £40 in Primark, and got a good amount of gear!

You can always rely on Primark to have a full section full of everyday shirts for £2! I saw this and instantly put it in my basket (luckily it was my size!)



I love this black and white panel print! I was really happy to find this for £4!


I found this in the £2 sale section and just solely for the grey speckled colour I bought it! 
Distresses black shorts are my aesthetic, and the Aztec trim around the leg holes sold it to me! 


Now, you may see a recurring pattern in this post; Aztec-boho patterns! I love this off shoulder playsuit for £5.


Another Boho print playsuit for £6!

Plum Frill Vest
I love this plum frilly vest for £6. Great with a pair of black shorts!

I've been loving all things shell pink lately, and this beautiful off shoulder flarey top for £7 was a must have! This'll be great paired with denim shorts!
I'm loving pinafores lately, and I love this one for £10. I love the woven illusion pattern! 
And that is everything I bought from Primark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top