Social Media
     

30.7.16

Crohn's Update

Helloooo
Just thought I'd drop in with a quick Crohn's Update. As I breifly mentioned here, I've been on a Modulen Diet for 8 Weeks. Basically, I haven't had any food other than 7 bottles of Modulen each day (it's like a protein shake, with everything your body needs to survive.) Anyway, I CAN FINALLY EAT AGAIN! I thought I was never going to do it, but I did it! I put more weight on in eight weeks than I have in 8 months! Which is something I'm really happy with because I hadn't put weight on since Year 7!

For breakfast this morning, I had pouched egg and holy crap! It tasted so damn good! It had no flavouring on, no salt or anything, but my taste buds were having a bloody party! And when evening came, pizza was on the table. I'm telling you now, when you haven't eaten for 8 weeks, you start to appreciate every little flavouring in foods, and the cheese on that margarita pizza was to DIE for!

That is all I have to say at the moment, I've missed food so much!!




1 comment:

Back to Top