Social Media
     

4.4.16

A Resource To Help You Get Fit!


Hello Everyone! I was browsing Pinterest the other day when I came across a few 'printable workout' pins. As one of my 2016 goals states, I'd like to get fitter and tone up, subsequently I've joined an Aerobics class on Tuesdays. I can definitely feel it doing something! However, I wanted to start doing a little bit more exercising each day, so I found this ten minute workout routine.



Feel free to save the image to use for your workout session. The exercises may take a bit of getting used to but practise makes progress!

I also found a 15 Minute Full Body Burner, which seems to have a lot more reps and sets.

Again, feel free to take the image for yourself!

If you're looking for some more workout ideas, I made a workout board, which you can check out here. There are many other boards on Pinterest so be sure to look or ones that you need!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!
    I'm trying to get into shape for summer but find it so hard to attend classes due to the amount of free time I have so these printable workouts sound great :D

    Screen Nine
    Working Girl Wanders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I've been trying to get fit for so long, but I keep putting it off, haha!

      Delete

Back to Top