Social Media
     

5.3.16

February Favourites

Here are the few things I've been loving through the month of February!



Maybelline Baby Skin
I bought this when I went shopping earlier this month. It's a really good primer for its price of about £7. I wanted to buy it because I got Benefit's Porefessional in a small sample for Christmas, so I wanted to try some drugstore primers. I heard people talking about baby skin ages ago so I picked it up and now I think it's great
ABH Contour Kit (Powder)
I got this for Christmas but I've only really started properly using it in February. It's such a great contour kit! The banana powder is definitely my favourite highlighter!
The Hoosiers
I haven't listened to The Hoosiers since probably 2014, so when I heard them on the radio in a shop, it prompted me to listen to them when I got home. My favourite song is Worst Case Scenario.

Snapchat Filters
I just found out that I had Snapchat filters at the beginning of this month because I had no idea you had to HOLD DOWN on your face!! I decided to put them in my February favourites because I've had a lot of fun with them this month!

Best Fiends
Not gonna lie, I downloaded this game because of the amount of YouTubers that has sponsored it! It's really addictive and, in my opinion, is a lot better than Candy Crush because there's a lot more to do with it and it's not so repetitive!

So that is a few things I have been loving in February, It's a few days out of the schedule I planned it for but at least it's up now!

 CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE ON BLOGLOVIN'

2 comments:

  1. Love the contour kit! I really want the Maybelline primer, I've heard a lot about it. It's on my Wishlist. :)
    Enjoy your Sunday, Isabella http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely treat yourself to it! It's really good! X

      Delete

Back to Top