Social Media
     

19.3.16

Beauty tips with spoons?!




Spoons. You eat your desserts with them, mix ingredients with them, and... do your makeup with them?! For months, I have seen beauty hacks involving spoons, so I thought I'd give them a whirl and give my opinion on them.

Let's get started with the ANTI DARK CIRCLE DECREASER. Also known as putting a spoon in a freezer for 10-15 minutes, and then sticking it under your eye for a durable amount of time in order to 'de-puff' your eye bags. I've tried this out before and I have to say, it does actually work a bit, but here's a before and after pic.
As you can see, in the 'Before' picture, I had just woken up and my under eye was pretty dark and blue. In the 'After' picture, it had gone down and looks less inflamed. 
Moving onto the second hack I want to test out; The Perfect Cut Crease. This hack is completed by placing the curved side of the spoon so it's in-line with your eyelid crease. You then get an eyeshadow colour of choice and use the spoon as a guide to get as 'clean cut.' Here's my outcome.
I wasn't that impressed with this. Yeah, the spoon was slightly oversized, but I feel like you can do just as good a job freehanded.

The final thing I wanted to try out is the Eyeliner hack. Basically, you use the handle of the spoon to get a straight line/wing. To connect it back use the curved edge. If that didn't make sense, here's some images!
Well this was the biggest faff on in the world! You have no idea how long it took me to take these photos! I think it's easier to do eyeliner without a spoon but if you can never get that curved edge then you might want to try this hack out! I did have to top it up a little bit.
So there's three beauty hacks with spoons that I know of. If there's any you think I should out, feel free to tell me in the comment section! I hope this post has given you some ideas for makeup tricks!

 CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE ON BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top