Social Media
     

5.1.16

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray REVIEW

Hello Everyone. I haven't done a review on my blog for a while now and I thought I'd do one for you today. I received 'Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray' for Christmas and I thought, since this is so hyped, I'd share my views on it.





This makeup setting spray claims to be long-lasting, which I believe it does. I used this today, on a school day. Usually, my makeup fades off but I think this spray might've held it in place for a bit longer. 

It doesn't have a distinct smell. It's oil free, which I believe because it didn't make my face feel sticky after appliance.



For a travel size, it's £9. Because it's small, it's good for carrying around. The spray is also really fine, and 'misty.' I find that really good because it's able to hold foundation in place without essentially feeling like you've just put hairspray on your face. Personally, I don't have any kind of reaction to this. 

 Isabel X

4 comments:

  1. The Avon setting spray is really good. It's a lot cheaper as well (I think it's only a couple of pounds)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've got that one too, it's a good alternative

      Delete
  2. The Mac ones is good too as it gives you a dewy look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mac ones is good too as it gives you a dewy look x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top