Social Media
     

23.1.16

Pinterest Fashion

None of these photos are my own. For the links to everything, click here.

Hello everyone! I've been looking everywhere for clothing inspiration so I took to Pinterest to make a board of the clothes I'd wear/ love.

What I love about this outfit is that it's all just black, 
but then the jacket makes the whole outfit
 come together lovely! It's also slightly thrifty,
 and probably something you'd find in a charity shop.


I feel like this is something I'd wear. It's casual and it 
actually has some colour to it!

Doesn't this just scream 'TUMBLR'! I love holographic patterns
 and this shirt is so 'hipster'.

I am in love with this skirt! I love the pattern. Also, 
I love chunky heel/ creeper style shoes!

Burgandy is my FAVOURITE clothing colour and 
this jumper just proves how amazing the colour is!


I'm not a huge fan of denim jeans, but this look is 
really nice, and I feel like it'd be easy to wear.

I am in a mad search for a denim jacket like this one, because the one
I currently have is short but I prefer them long and oversized.
Also with the stripy top, this outfit is super spring-time worthy!

I like these Dr Martens paired with the dungarees, 
also very Spring-esk.

This is a really gorgeous boho outfit that I'd 
love to wear. I like the combination 
of a plain grey dress with a patterned cardigan.

This is a very Spring-Summer outfit. I love 
the pattern on the vest top. 

I never wear skirts, but I really want to get out of my comfort zone
this year so I would totally wear this!
Isabel X

2 comments:

  1. I like your style! Especially the boho dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style! Especially the boho dress x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top