Social Media
     

25.11.15

Why Do Girls Wear Makeup?

Why do people wear makeup? What a controversial question! One of which does not have a distinct answer to. So in this Article I'll be discussing my thoughts on the topic. I understand that boys do wear makeup but as I am a girl, I'll mainly be saying things on my side of the statement.


So... makeup. A lot of girls wear it, but why do they wear it? In today's society, girls are tricked to believe we all have to look a certain way to fit in. We're brought up to believe we aren't good enough. I found a quote the other day that said "In a society that profits from your self-doubt, liking yourself is a rebellious act." This is one of my favourite quotes because anyone who EVER says they love themselves is instantly vain and NOBODY want to be vain! We don't respect our flaws enough. Girls cover their imperfections with makeup. So one reason for why women wear makeup is that they feel they're not 'pretty' enough for society.

Makeup is a hobby... okay hear me out here! People have hobbies of video games, photography, fishing! Beauty & makeup is a hobby that many people profit from... Beauticians!

Some people wear makeup because they like the way they look with makeup. There is nothing wrong with feeling good about yourself, and if that means wearing makeup, wear that £20 foundation with pride! 

The one thing I cannot stress enough is that girls do NOT wear makeup to impress guys. I personally don't sit in front of my mirror applying my eyebrow powder to please other people. Who the hell would waste 30 minutes- 1 hour on a boy?! 

And my last reason...


Issy ♡


2 comments:

  1. very nicely said & informative information you just shared Girls Wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Way Of Your Blog presentation is very effective And very easy to understand about the process..thank you keep update with your blogs..
    Beauty Parlour in Visakhapatnam
    Best Beauty Parlour in Visakhapatnam

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top