Social Media
     

3.9.15

UPDATED: What's on my Desk

Hello everyone! Recently, I've been trying to sort my desk out to make it look less cluttered. That didn't work, but I am now settled on a layout that I'm happy with...







So on the top of my drawers, I now have my makeup brushes and hair products. I have two wooden cream tubs with face powders, creams and sprays in them. I've also got a container from IKEA with my hair brushes (and a head massager!)










On my desk, I now have my laptop in the centre. On the left, I've got a jar of foundation sponges. Temporarily, I've got a few moisturisers so that I can hopefully maintain my light tan for more than a week! 
On the right, I've got a cake stand with makeup products. There's also a jar or grips.



Having white walls isn't the most exciting thing ever, so I fished out an old wall decoration and stuck it above my mirror!

*


2 comments:

Back to Top