Social Media
     

6.8.15

UPDATE | GYM, LEE STAFFORD & I'M FORGETFUL

That awkward moment you forget you own a blog. I'm so sorry... wait has anyone even missed me?! Well I thought I'd just say hi and update you on what's been going on.


So, I haven't been posting very frequently for the lamest reason... I forgot I had a blog! I'm that forgetful, oops! Anyway, I'm back but don't expect posts everyday because I've been incredibly busy. I don't even know what I've been doing but for some reason, I've had legit no time to do anything!

I mentioned briefly that I have been going to the gym. It isn't as bad as I thought it'd be, though I do sweat like a sheep, even though I literally turn up to the gym naked... not literally! I'm proud of myself, because the first few time I went to the gym I was doing 10lbs, and now I can just about do 40lbs! Not on my arms though. I can barely lift a feather with my arms!




I bought Lee Stafford's Hair treatment For Hair That Never Grows Past A Certain Length, so I'm excited to see how that does. I've seen so many youtube videos saying that they love it, so I hope it works!

You may or may not know that I have a book. Well, I haven't published a book but I've wrote a book on Wattpad that I forgot about until a week ago, so I'm writing that more. Also I started another book, which was probably a bad idea, but if you want to check them two books out, then click me.

I feel like I've wrote enough now! I'm slowly but surely running out of creative juices so if you have any suggestions for what I should write a blog post about, please please please comment!


I'll hope fully write soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top