Social Media
     

25.7.15

My Top 5 TV Series

The majority of my life is spent watching TV Series', however I don't own Netflix and near enough everything I watch is on American TV, so.... I watch them here. I know, it may be illegal but I don't download them, I just watch them online. Anyway, enough rambling, let's get started.


1. Pretty Little Liars

I started watching this in September/October 2014, and I kid you not, it took me just a month and a half to get through FOUR seasons! Is that bad? It's just every episode leaves you wanting more so you just have to press 'next episode.'

2. Once Upon A Time
So I've watched OUAT since it was on British Television, and then it abruptly was taken off air, but by that time I forgot about it. But sometime last year or the year before, I started watching it again (then I stopped watching it when it was about Frozen!) And I watched the latest season the other day and I'm liking it again. It can get boring, but if you have little break between watches, it is really worth the watch!

3. Teen Wolf
I had a love/hate relationship with this show. I loved the first 3 seasons, then I kinda went off it a bit, but saying that, there's [a lot] more then just werewolves to look at (Basically near enough every male in it has a good face and body.) So, if you like 'werewolfs' you should give Teen Wolf a look (if you haven't heard of it already!)

4. Grimm
I think it was my brother who got me into this. It's creepy as hell but it is SO GOOD. It's like Once Upon A Time but more on the Grim Fairytale side of fantasy. I think I might re-watch it, because I currently don't have anything to watch!

5.Misfits
I love Misfits! The only way I can describe it is; it's weird, British and weird. Yes, I was meant to put weird twice. Weird in a good way though!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top