Social Media
     

16.7.15

My Skincare Routine



Hey Everyone! I've been stuck for ideas of posts to write but I remembered I wanted to do a Skincare routine, so here it is! I haven't got a routine that I stick to but I'll tell you what I use near enough everyday.


My recent discovery has been Garniers Micellar Water. I use it to take off my make up at the end of the day. Seriously, if you're as lazy as I am, you need this in your life! It takes make up off like that and it doesn't require rinsing, so you can take your face off in front of the TV with a mirror and you don't even have to go to the bathroom!



For toner I use Garnier Simple Essentials Soothing Vitamin-Enriched Toner. This is great for getting rid of any left over make up that the cleanser didn't pick up!

I use Boots own Tea tree and witch hazel exfoliating scrub. Can I just say, this may be the best face scrub I've ever used. It can be seen as quite harsh but it's very good, I can assure you! But it's more of a once-a-week kind of product.


If I want more of a daily face exfoliator, I'll use Tescos own face exfoliator. It is nourishing and does the job a lot more gentle than the Boots scrub.


I don't use moisturiser every night, but depending on what foundation I use, I put Tesco moisturiser underneath my make up, as a sort-of primer.

So that's all I use to keep my skin semi-healthy. I don't suffer with acne, my skins actually reasonably alright. I don't have dry or oily skin, but occasionally my skin can become a little troubled, like spots underneath skin or uneven patches. I hope y'all have a good Summer Holiday, I've just broken up and you know what that means... More blog posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top