Social Media
     

19.7.15

My Bucket List

Here is everything I hope to do before I die. It's not completed, but currently, this is what I want to do.





  • Go to NYC
  • Go to Italy
  • Travel the world (with friends)
  • Take more Photos
  • Dye my hair a different colour. I'd love to have purple tips!
  • Try Starbucks
  • Meet Joe Sugg. Okay, that's lame and I probably wouldn't know what the hell I would do, hehe!
  • Go to a Warped Tour
  • Go to loads of concerts
  • Make someone's day
  • Go on a roadtrip!!
  • See a broadway show (I'm going to see Matilda in October!!)
  • Go to a music festival (coachella, preferabley)
  • Do water football / Zorbing (?)
  • Own a journal (for at least one year)
  • Make more friends
  • Make more youtube Videos
  • Smile More/ be happier
  • Finish writing It started with a ping.
  • Decorate/style a house.
  • Have a good relationship with someone.
  • Go Skydiving...
So this is everything for now. I've probably forgotten something. I wrote this list on paper, so I keep adding to it. I'd love to know what's on your Bucket list!So be sure to leave one thing you hope to do in the comments below! X




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top