Social Media
     

7.7.15

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation Review


I have been using the Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation for a few weeks, off and on with Bourjois Healthy Mix, so I thought I'd do a review on 123 Perfect for those of you that are thinking of purchasing it!




So, the foundation has Yellow Pigments (anti-dark circles), Mauve Pigments (Anti-dull complexion), and green pigments (anti-redness.) This is a lot to live up to, and I find that it definately gives a healthy look to your skin. Im not too sure if it is anti-redness, but that could be because I wear it at school and I sweat quite a bit, haha!

As for the formation, I was slightly confused. It isn't a matte finish but it feels like a powder, very light and not very heavy, which is a good thing, I guess. However I didn't feel very 'Covered,' if you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure it is a medium coverage, but I'd say it was more of a Light coverage, it takes a few coats to get the 'Flawless Complexion' it claims to give.



Onto packaging. I find the writing on the tube extremely helpful as it explains what pigments are in it. It has a pump, so it's easy access!

Overall, I'd recommend this foundation to people who do not like heavy, cakey foundation. Even if you do like a bit more coverage, it's easily buildable.

Hope I've helped anyone looking to buy Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top