Social Media
     

11.6.15

My Night Time Routine


Hi everyone. Today I have my Night Routine. I think I might make a video version of this sometime in the future so look out for that on ItsEmmaAndIssy x



***

When I get in from school, I go upstairs and have about 30 minutes of Laptop time (and various procrastinating devices.)

***

{PHOTO FROM 2 YEARS AGO}
After googling nonsense and reblogging my touchpad off, I go Dog walking. I just go on a 30 minute walk with my Mum's friends dog. When I get back home I relax and cool off whilst listening to one of my Spotify Playlists. Soon after, my mum usually calls us down for tea.

***
By this time it's about 6-7pm so this is about the time I wash my hair (if it needs to be washed, that is.) On this particular day it did need washing. I used Herbel Essences

***
{Might need to clean my mirror!}

Once I'm out of the shower I put my pj's on. Wide legged pajama bottoms are what I regularly go for, they're just super comfy and very airy, haha. I think this pair is from Primark.

***

I'm kind of bad when it comes to homework but because my mum reads my blog it's about now I do my homework.

***
{It looks disgusting, but the butter did melt.}

After all the hard grafting of the homework that I definately did, I have a snack.

***
So by now it's probably 8pm. I like to spend this time catching up on my Youtube Subscription box. Today it happened to be Zoella's latest upload.

***


Now it's about 8.30pm (maybe) so I go to the bathroom and take my makeup off using........
 ***
I then moisturise (while getting a natural glow) using...

***
  Finally I clean my teeth.

***

I always aim to go to bed by 9pm, but fate is never on my side. I tend to get in bed by 9.30pm but I generally fall asleep at about 10pm-10.30pm.
_____________

So that's my routine for the night! Hope you enjoyed it. Tell me what your night routine usually involves in the comments below. I'm thinking of doing a Morning Routine sometime so tell me if you want that too. Leave any suggestions that you want to see below, that would help me out a lot as I'm running out of ideas!!


Issy x



1 comment:

  1. Awesome article, loved reading about your routine. X!
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top