Social Media
     

28.6.15

Collective Haul | New Look, WHSmith and More!

Hello everyone. I hope you've had a great weekend! I went shopping on Saturday with my friend (Macy) and here are the things I bought!
♥ ♥ 
NEW LOOK FLOWER CROWN

There's so many huge, statement flower crowns, but I love the subtle, delicate ones, like this one! I saw it and I was like, "Macy, I HAVE to buy this!" 
♥ ♥ 
WHSMITH RECORD CARDS

I've been watching a lot of 'How to study' videos because, I have never revised in my life! And everyone was saying that Flash Cards are your best bet, so I picked these up from WHSmith.
 ♥ 
H & M KIMONO

I bought this Kimono from H & M. I love Kimonos, they're so easy to put on and they just scream Summer! Also, can we just appreciate the pattern of this please, haha!
 ♥ 
BOOTS TEA TREE & WITCH HAZEL EXFOLIATING FACE SCRUB

In Boots, I was really expecting to buy anything, baring in mind I only had £2 left, but hey! I managed! 
 ♥ 
PRIMARK JUMPSUIT

Also, Mum bought me a jumpsuit the other day from Primark, so I thought I'd mention it now. The crochet at the back is so nice and the pattern in lovely!
 ♥ 
NEW LOOK CROP TOP

And this top I got from New Look about a month ago! I keep forgetting to mention things! 
Issy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top