Social Media
     

21.6.15

A Bourjois Haul (+ Tights)

Recently, I've ran out of my Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation so I needed a new stock up.

Today, I went to Tesco with my parents, as Dad didn't get everything yesturday. So me and Mam went to the Make up section. She was looking for a good Mascara, and someone suggested this:

Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black Mascara (£8)
Bourjois had a 3 for 2 offer and mum also had a £10.00 off voucher and a Tesco Boost Voucher, which made the £10.00 voucher £20.00. So mam let me buy two foundations from Bourjois. Knowing that 'Healthy Mix' had a lot of good reviews on the internet, I decided to pick that up for £10.00, so therefore that was free for us.

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation (£10)
I had the opportunity to pick ANOTHER foundation so I picked up Bourjois 1 2 3 Perfect Foundation. It claims to be 'anti-dark circles' (I need that!), anti-dull complexion, and 'anti-redness.' That's a lot to live up to, so I'm going to test it out and see what it's like, and maybe I'll do a review, if you like!

Bourjois 1 2 3 Perfect (£11)
Altogether, this would've costed £29.00, but for us it only cost £10.00! And people say Tesco is bad!
Oh! I also bought some tights for school, as I currently own two pairs that have no holes in them! I just bought F&F Basics 40 Denier x5 for £3!

F&F Basics Opaque Tights x5 in 40 Denier (£3)
Hope you liked it,

Issy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top