Social Media
     

24.5.15

What's On My Dresser?



***

My desk and drawers are both from Ebay.



***


So on top of my drawers, I have a lamp and eight jars. Basically, I've been waiting for any jam jars to be empty, washed, and left in the kitchen. I'm waiting for two more and then I'll have a completed circle! I put things like make up, bobbles, grips, pens, and pencils in them. I just think it's a super easy little DIY that anyone's capable (it also keeps your desk area looking neat and organised.

***

After watching hours (and I mean hours) of DIY Room Decor ideas on Youtube, I came across a 'Jewelry cake-stand.' Now, I don't have many cute necklaces and bracelets, so I've used it for Make up. My dad made my mum loads of these 'vintage and chinz' cake-stands and my mum kindly let me have one! I think it looks really cute and it's a great way of displaying your make up!

***

Some time last year, my mum came home with these cheap baskets. They're really pretty (and productive.) I put my face products like powders, foundations and moisturisers in them.

***

Hope you like my little tour of my Dresser. It's probably my favourite areas of my room without a doubt!

Issy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top