Social Media
     

31.5.15

My Perfume Collection


I thought I'd grace your screens with an eau de parfum Collection. Enjoy! <3



Marc Jacobs 'Daisy'
So I got Daisy as a hand-me-down from my mum. I have to admit, I was attracted to the lid more than anything, but once I smelled it, omg... Floral Heaven!
Marc Jacobs 'Daisy Dream'
 Just when I thought Daisy was the one, my mum bought Daisy Dream for us to share. Wow. It has such a fresh, yet floral smell, which is perfect for Spring and Summer!

Zoella Beauty 'Blissful Mistful'
 I got this as a christmas present in 2014. It's fresh and, I don't know why, but it reminds me of cucumbers.. haha.

Madame Glamour 'Suddenly'

[Sorry for the awful lighting in this photograph, the lighting in the North East isn't all it's cracked up to be!] This perfume has a really sophisticated smell to it.

One Direction 'Our Moment'

As much as I am no longer a fan of One Direction , I still have TWO bottles of Our Moment. I don't usually like sweet perfumes, but I do like this one!

Jack Wills 'Hope Cove'

I couldn't do a perfume collection without mentioning Hope Cove. It's super handy for at school, as the bottle is plastic so it's slumsy-proof!

***

QOTD: What's your favourite Music Album at the moment?
AOTD: Twenty One Pilots 'Blurryface'


Issy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top