Social Media
     

6.6.15

Five Of My Favourite Quotes

(This is not in order)

*All images from Google Images!*


#5

Alice in wonderland has so many stunning quotes, but this one has got to be my favourite. My mood is constantly changing, my favourite song changes, like, every hour so this quote is very relatable. I’m just a very big fan of Alice in Wonderland!


#4
We are all capable of many things. If you put your heart and soul into it, you can achieve it.

#3
Okay, little insight to my music taste there but its honestly one of my favourite quotes. It’s also so true.


#2
Another band quote but also very true.


#1


If you ever feel like giving up, always have hope. Pain honestly doesn't last forever. It feels like it doesn't but please stay strong, someone out there cares about your existence. Everyone has a future. Everyone deserves a future, it's just a case of hanging on in there.


QOTD: What is your favourite quote?
AOTD: The best measure of success is how well you deal with Failure.

issy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top